Terms & Conditions:
ATMASTEL Membership ‘Red’ Card and Rewards Programme
1. Dine at the ATMASTEL Restaurant outlet and earn 1 ATMASTEL Dollar (AT$ 1) for every S$10 spent (nett amount before taxes and service charge, and after application of redemptions, vouchers and coupons) for a maximum of 1 table per bill (for dining).
2. Shop at the ATMASTEL Restaurant outlet and earn 1 ATMASTEL Dollar (AT$ 1) for every S$10 spent (nett amount before taxes and service charge, and after application of redemptions, vouchers and coupons) for retail/takeaway items.
3. AT$ is computed at 10% rebate of bill (nett amount before taxes and service charge, and after application of redemptions, vouchers and coupons) and will be rounded down to a whole number. Example: for a billed amount of S$ 218, AT$ 21 will be earned.
4. Redeem AT$ on your next visit to offset the bill on dining and/or retail items, with a correspondence of AT$ 1 = S$ 1. Example: AT$ 21 can be used to have a S$ 21 discount on the next visit bill.
5. The following items are not subject to AT$ redemptions: promotional items and special food items.
6. A welcome gift of 1 coffee or tea is awarded to every new Member’s account upon payment of the first bill and registration into the program.
7. Upon full completion of the Member Profile at member.atmastel.com, a welcome gift of 2 coffees or tea will be awarded to the Member’s account.
8. A recurring gift of 1 coffee or tea or 2 Portuguese Egg tarts is credited to every Member’s account every 5 bills.
9. On his birthday month, the Member will be entitled to:
(a) 20% rebate on all spend for the whole birthday month.
Example: for a billed amount of S$ 210, AT$ 42 will be earned
(b) 1 free Crème Brulee, redeemable one time only during the entire birthday month.
10. Discounts, privileges, and AT$ may not be used or redeemed concurrently in the same visit, nor can they be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions or offers (including vouchers and coupons).
Definitions and Interpretation
11. The ATMASTEL Rewards Programme (“Programme”) is a loyalty programme by FEEL F&B Pte. Ltd. (collectively referred to as “FEEL F&B”) that can be used to obtain discounts and/or accumulate ATMASTEL Dollars (“AT$”) for enjoying benefits or privileges (“Rewards”) subject to the terms and conditions herein.
12. If any Rewards Member fails to comply with these terms and conditions, FEEL F&B has the right to reject such Rewards Member any Reward(s) which he may have been accorded under the Programme and/or to cancel such Rewards Member’s account.
13. All application forms must be completed in full and must contain amongst other things, the Member’s name, NRIC and/or Passport number, Mobile Number, Email address and Consent to these terms & conditions. Membership under the Programme shall be valid for a lifetime period from the date of successful activation of the membership into the Programme (“Membership Term”).
14. Any individual person aged eighteen (18) or above can apply to be a Rewards Member. However, FEEL F&B reserves the right to reject any application without giving any reason whatsoever.
15. Prevailing details on applicable discounts and the benefits or privileges available to Rewards Members (including how AT$ can be accumulated and Rewards redeemed) shall be published from time to time.
16. Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing one gender shall include the other gender. References to an Act shall include any modification, extension or re-enactment thereof then in force and all instruments, orders and regulations then in force and made under or deriving validity from the relevant Act or provision.
17. Rewards Members must present a photo ID with NRIC/FIN numbers at participating dining concepts before making payment, failing which no AT$ shall be credited into the Rewards Member’s account nor will any discounts, Rewards or redemptions be allowed. Previous or backdated receipts are not valid for AT$ accumulation.
Redemption of Discounts and Rewards
18. The Rewards Member may use unexpired AT$ to redeem Rewards in accordance with prevailing offers or programmes. Redemption of Rewards is subject to the Rewards Member having sufficient AT$ and is subject to availability.
19. As all Rewards are subject to availability, FEEL F&B reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the Rewards or make amendments to, change or substitute the Rewards conditions at any time with or without notice to the Rewards Member.
20. FEEL F&B also reserves the right to adjust the AT$ required for redemption of Rewards, irrespective of whether it is an upward or downward adjustment of AT$, without giving any prior notice to the Rewards Member.
21. If the Rewards Member is requested by ATMASTEL outlets to pay any taxes, levies, duties, Goods and Services Tax (GST) or service charge (collectively referred to as “Taxes”) in relation to the Rewards, such Taxes shall be borne solely by the Rewards Member.
22. Redeemed Rewards cannot be returned or exchanged for other Rewards and are not refundable for cash or credit under any circumstances whatsoever. In the event that ATMASTEL agrees at its sole discretion to allow the above, ATMASTEL reserves the right to charge the Rewards Member a fee.
23. Only the principal Rewards Member may effect redemptions and enjoy the discounts or privileges for qualifying purchases. Discounts, privileges and Rewards may not be used or redeemed concurrently in the same visit. All redemptions shall be irrevocable, irreversible and shall not be refunded or transferred back to the Rewards Member’s account under any circumstances whatsoever. The necessary AT$ shall be deducted from the Rewards Member’s account.
24. Discounts, privileges, AT$ and Rewards may not be used or redeemed concurrently in the same visit, nor can they be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions or offers (including vouchers and coupons).
25. For verification purposes, Rewards Members are to present their photo ID with NRIC/FIN numbers at the ATMASTEL restaurant. The Rewards Member is to take note that if the above materials are not provided at the time of redemption, he shall not be allowed to redeem the AT$
26. Rewards Members are to take note that FEEL F&B shall have the sole right and discretion to restrict the number of redemptions that a Rewards Member is allowed to make per Rewards Member per day.
27. Notwithstanding any other provision contained herein and without prejudice to any other rights contained herein FEEL F&B reserves the right at its sole discretion to deduct any AT$ from the Rewards Member’s account and/or refuse to allow the Rewards Member to effect any redemption and/or to recall any redemption made by the Rewards Member if any voucher has been erroneously sent to the Rewards Member and/or any AT$ have been erroneously awarded to the Rewards Member due to system faults or failure or for any other reason whatsoever.
Validity of AT$
28. AT$ can only be redeemed and utilised during the Membership Term. All AT$ earned during the Membership Term will expire 1 year after their attribution date. AT$ which remain unredeemed 1 year after their attribution date shall be forfeited.
29. Rewards Members may accumulate AT$ on certain purchases made at ATMASTEL outlet at which it is accepted, except for purchases which FEEL F&B at its sole discretion determines shall not be eligible for AT$ accumulation.
30. For qualifying purchases, every S$ 10 spent shall entitle the Rewards Member to AT$ 1. FEEL F&B reserves the right to amend, vary or modify the AT$ exchange rate at any time without prior notice.
31. AT$ shall be issued on the nett amount of the qualifying purchase. Nett amount refers to the amount payable by the Rewards Member after the application of all relevant discounts, redemptions, vouchers and coupons and before service charge and any applicable taxes including GST.
32. AT$ have no cash and/or monetary value. AT$ can only be credited into the Rewards Member’s account and are not transferable under any circumstances. In the event that the Rewards Member does not want the AT$ to be credited into his account, the AT$ shall be forfeited. AT$ cannot and will not under any circumstances whatsoever be credited into another Rewards Member’s account.
Lost / Missing / Damage Cards
33. Defaced/damaged cards are invalid and FEEL F&B reserves the right not to entertain any claims for defaced/damaged and lost cards. FEEL F&B may substitute a damaged card with a replacement fee.
Rewards Members’ Information
34. Rewards Members shall inform FEEL F&B of any change of their contact particulars such as their contact number (mobile or home phone number) and address.
35. Where notice is required to be given to a Rewards Member, such notice shall be deemed to have been given by FEEL F&B to a Rewards Member if it is sent to any email address and/or mobile telephone number provided by the Rewards Member that is on record with FEEL F&B; or the latest address of the Rewards Member that is on record with FEEL F&B:
(a) on the day of delivery, if sent by hand; or
(b) on the next day after posting, if sent by post.
(c) on the day of sending, if sent by email / SMS.
36. By signing up as a Rewards Member, the Rewards Member agrees that FEEL F&B may at any time send, to the latest address and/or any mobile telephone number provided by the Rewards Member that is on record with FEEL F&B, any form of information relating to their membership, and/or any promotional information such as catalogues and pamphlets, for the purposes of keeping the Rewards Member informed and updated on the latest products, services, special offers and promotions that may be offered by FEEL F&B.
37. Should a Rewards Member wish to withdraw his or her consent to receive promotional catalogues or pamphlets from FEEL F&B, they may make a request by email to FEEL F&B and Atmastel at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 6296 3255 or unflagging the selected on the Member portal. FEEL F&B reserves the right to request for further information as appropriate and may take up to 30 days to process such request.
Cancellation, Termination and Suspension
38. FEEL F&B may at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever and without prior notice cancel, suspend and/or terminate the Programme. The Rewards Member shall not be entitled to any compensation for any such cancellation, suspension and/or termination. Unutilised AT$ shall be invalidated forthwith upon cancellation, suspension and/or termination of the Programme.
39. FEEL F&B may at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever and without prior notice cancel, suspend and/or terminate any Rewards Member’s account in relation thereto. The Rewards Member shall not be entitled to any compensation for any such cancellation, suspension and/or termination. Unutilised AT$ shall be invalidated forthwith upon such cancellation, suspension and/or termination.
40. A Rewards Member may terminate membership in the Programme at any time by informing FEEL F&B in writing at email@example.com. Upon termination of the membership in the Programme, all unutilised AT$ shall be invalidated.
41. No warranty or indemnity of any kind is given by FEEL F&B in respect of the Rewards and all conditions, warranties, stipulations or other statements whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, from a course of dealing or usage of trade, by statute, at common law or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties as to merchantability and fitness for purpose, are hereby excluded, provided that nothing herein shall exclude, restrict or modify any warranty which may at any time be implied by statute where to do so would be illegal or would render these terms and conditions void.
42. FEEL F&B shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liabilities or injury suffered by Rewards Members, their family or third parties as a result of their participation in the Programme or use of the Rewards.
43. FEEL F&B shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Rewards Member by reason of:
(a) any loss or theft of or damage to any Reward sent to the Rewards Member by post;
(b) any failure or omission to notify the Rewards Member of any changes in the Programme and/or the details relating to accumulation of AT$ and/or redemption of Rewards; and
(c) any event or occurrence beyond the control of FEEL F&B;
44. FEEL F&B shall not be liable for any erroneous crediting or debiting of or failure to credit or debit AT$, any duplicate transactions, any loss of accumulated AT$ or any other loss whatsoever suffered by the Rewards Member whether as a result of any breakdown, or failure of any machine, date processing or communication system or transmission link or an inability to retrieve any information or data from the computer system or for any reason whatsoever.
45. In no event shall FEEL F&B be liable in contract (including without limitation breach of contract or breach of warranty), tort (including without limitation negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses, damages or liabilities arising out of or in connection with the Rewards Member’s membership in the Programme.
46. No rights of any Rewards Member, including but not limited to membership in the Programme, may be assigned or otherwise disposed of.
47. FEEL F&B may at any time assign all or any part of its rights and/or obligations relating to any member’s account without the prior consent of any Rewards Member.
48. FEEL F&B may without notice to the Rewards Member amend, vary, add to, modify or replace any aspect of the Programme, including the terms and conditions herein and/or the published details relating to the enjoyment of benefits and/or privileges (including the accumulation of AT$ and the redemption of Rewards), without being liable to the Rewards Member in any manner whatsoever. Notice sent via electronic mail to the Rewards Member’s electronic mail address, by the posting on ATMASTEL’s website or at ATMASTEL restaurant and selected participating dining concepts* or by the posting of advertisements in major newspapers in Singapore shall be deemed to be sufficient written notice for the purposes of this clause.
49. No delay or omission on FEEL F&B’s part in exercising any right, power, privilege or remedy in respect of these terms and conditions shall impair such right, power, privilege or remedy or be construed as a waiver of it nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power, privilege or remedy preclude any further exercise of it or the exercise of any other right, power, privilege or remedy.
50. FEEL F&B may, at any time in its sole discretion and without assigning any reason, discriminate between different Rewards Members in that benefits or privileges may be offered or granted to certain categories of Rewards Members but not to others.
51. In the event that any provision or condition herein shall be or at any time shall become invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not in any way affect or Impair any other provisions or conditions herein and these terms and conditions shall be construed as if such invalid or illegal or unenforceable provision or condition had never been contained herein.
52. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between the parties or constitute or be deemed to qualify any Rewards Member as an agent of FEEL F&B or any of its affiliates, for any purpose whatsoever. No Rewards Member shall have the authority or power to bind FEEL F&B or any of its affiliates, or to contract in the name of, or create a liability against, FEEL F&B or any of its affiliates.
53. Where a Rewards Member is incapable or rendered incapable, by reason of death, mental disorder or permanent disability, of managing and administering his property, affairs and estate, all unutilised AT$ of such Rewards Member shall be automatically invalidated and shall not inure to the benefit of the representatives and/or the estate of the Rewards Member.
54. The Rewards Member is to take note that in the event of any changes to its particulars or delivery address, FEEL F&B shall have the right to direct all future correspondences or Rewards to the new address provided. The Rewards Member shall immediately contact FEEL F&B in the event that he fails to receive his statements, vouchers or Rewards from FEEL F&B. In the event of any fraud or theft as a result of the above, FEEL F&B shall not be responsible or liable for any transactions effected prior to the receipt by FEEL F&B of such notice and FEEL F&B shall have the right to debit the Rewards Member’s account for any and all redemption that was affected prior to such notification.
55. Without prejudice to any of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and to any other rights and remedies which FEEL F&B may possess, the Rewards Member shall at all times be liable for and shall indemnify FEEL F&B against all costs and expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which FEEL F&B may sustain, incur, suffer or pay in protecting or enforcing any rights under these terms and conditions.
56. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
57. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and all Rewards Members hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.